Edward
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edward's Bungalow 2 From AndrewPlay599

Go down

Edward's Bungalow 2 From AndrewPlay599 Empty Edward's Bungalow 2 From AndrewPlay599

Post  Edward Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:23 am

Lot size: 3x3
Price: $37,501(unfurnished)
Games Needed To Download: (base game, and nightlife)

Front View:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Front Side View:

The Pond:

This is a bungalow I made as a present for eds site. It has two stories, an attached garage, a tool shed, and a scenic pond with a waterfall. This property is perfect for single sims, and couples who don't have children. The house is completly unfurnished and undecorated on the inside in hopes that Ed will do the furnished version of it. He is awsome at interior design. His furnished version would be far better than I could come up with. I hope you enjoy the house, and have a great day.

List of custom content:

1)Sugah's Brick Walls @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2)Macarossi october decrotive plant set @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3)Macarossi pond in july set @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4)Hatshepsuts crimson tile roof with white trim @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5)Hysterical Paroxysm's shrubby shrubs @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6)Marvines waterfall shower and ton of rocks @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Edward
Edward

https://edward.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down