Edward
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AJ Edwards

Go down

AJ Edwards Empty AJ Edwards

Post  Edward Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Here is A. J. Edwards.

Why does he have blonde hair you ask?!!? Well, as he got older he decided to start dyeing his hair. He wanted to be different than his brother. T. J. was always the good guy. T. J. always excelled at everything he did. T. J. got the best of everything, got the better life, stable relationship. A real hard worker. While A. J. lagged behind.

A. J. wanted to be the rebel, wanted to be his own person, wanted to have his own identity. He didn't want to be known as "the twin brother of."

So, today, he marches to his own tune. Dyeing his hair was the first step to freedom and independence. He broke the bonds of being the twin brother of. It was a curse he wanted to be free of.

Now, it's up to you. Do you let him stay on the course he's on, or do you try to make peace between the brothers? The choice is yours.

Now, I made this using the BodyShop from OFB. If that makes a difference, I don't know.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Meshes are included thanks to Marvine and BeosBoxBoy's Policy Change dated March 2007

My thanks and credit goes to:
Marvine
BeosBoxBoy
Kavar
SIZZ
3dconsortium
SoulSliver

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Edward
Edward

https://edward.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down