Edward
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sal Cacciatore

Go down

Sal Cacciatore Empty Sal Cacciatore

Post  Edward Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:04 pm

Someone requested a Sim at my former site. I was more than happy to fulfill this request.

I present to you, Sal Cacciatore!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My thanks and credit goes to:
Marvine/BeosBoxBoy/Callum91 @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jaccirocker @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. She did a fantastic job on the skintone!
engelchen @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A.S.K./Bruno/Navetsea/Ailias @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Louis@SimCribbing

The original BodyBuilder V.2 meshes hosted by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you're unfamiliar with the BodyBuilder meshes and finding suitable clothing for him. I'll give you a few links to check out.

For casual clothing, you'll want to go [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Formal wear, you'll want to go [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now, with this BodyBuilder V.2, they now have toes. So, with that in mind, when he wears underware, a swimsuit or pajamas, you'll want to keep that same "look."  Stop by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and you'll find more stuff specifically made for the BodyBuilder V.2

You will need the hair mesh at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Those links are direct links.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Edward
Edward

https://edward.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum